• the settlement agreement covers the sporting seasons 2018/19, 2019/20, 2020/21 and 2021/22.
• galatasaray undertakes to reach full break-even compliance by monitoring period 2021/22 (i.e. reporting periods ending in 2019, 2020 and 2021).
• galatasaray agrees to report a maximum break-even deficit as reported in its forecast for the financial year ending in 2018, €20m in financial year ending in 2019 and €10m for the financial year ending in 2020.
• galatasaray agrees that, for the financial year ending in 2019 and for the financial year ending in 2020, the employee benefit expenses to revenue ratio, amortisation of player registrations and net bank debt level are restricted.
• galatasaray agrees to pay a total amount up to €15m, which will be withheld from any revenues it earns from participating in uefa competitions commencing in season 2017/18. of this amount, €6m shall be paid in full, irrespective of any early exit from the settlement regime. payment of the remaining €9m is conditional and may be withheld in certain circumstances depending on the club's compliance with the operational and financial measures imposed in the settlement agreement.
• galatasaray accepts that it will be subject to a limitation on the number of players that it may include on the a list for the purposes of participation in uefa competitions. specifically, for seasons 2018/19 to 2021/22, galatasaray may only register a maximum of 21 players on the a list, instead of the potential maximum of 25 as foreseen in the relevant competition regulations. such restriction will be lifted (for season 2019/20 to 22 players, for season 2020/21 to 23 players and for season 2021/22 to 25 players) if the club fulfils the operational and financial measures agreed with the cfcb investigatory chamber.
• galatasaray accepts, for the duration of the settlement agreement, a calculated limitation on the number of new registrations it may include within its a list for the purposes of participation in uefa competitions. this calculation is based on the club's net transfer position in each respective registration period covered by the agreement. such restriction will be lifted for season 2021/22 if the club fulfils the operational and financial measures agreed with the cfcb investigatory chamber.
hakkimizda hayirlisi olsun.
6 m euro girdi ama men edilmenin yaninda devede kulak.
9 m euro 4 yillik plana uymazsak veriliyor.
bu sene 21 oyuncu bildirecegiz uefa'ya, rakamlari tutturursak her yil 1 oyuncu artacak.
sattigin kadar al var.
biz bütün kalemleri baz aldığımızda zarar etmemeye çalışacağız, ilk yıl -20, sonra -10, 0 ve +10 olacak.
burada riva'dan gelecek olan parayı da kullanabileceğiniz icin elimiz guclendi.
biz yine maaşları ve maliyetleri düşürmek zorundayız tabii ki ama en azından hareket alanımız dar degil. kalemler arası seçeneklerimiz var.
bu karardan sonra kimse sükseli transfer beklemesin, yoksa başımıza gelecek olan belli.
yapılması gereken doğru finansal yonetim. o konuda da ben mustafa cengiz ve yonetimine guveniyorum. ve yine m.cengiz, mete ikiz ve uefa sununumu yapan ekibe teşekkür ederim. bu iş d.ozbek"e kalsa belli ki 2-3 yıl ceza alacakmisiz.